Legal matters consulting
- Written or verbal reports.
- Assistance in the drafting and negotiation of contracts and agreements.
Foreign Investment and Migration Matters
- Reports and advice geared toward foreign investors, or companies wishing to invest abroad, whether or not they are owned by nationals.
- International Trade.
- Foreign investment mechanisms.
- Statutes and regulations applicable to foreigners.
- Statutes and regulations applicable to companies that invest abroad.
- Immigration and naturalization laws and regulations applicable to foreign executives transferred to the country in which the business will be established or the investment made.
- Application for, procurement and extension of visas.
- Exports and imports.
- Tax and financial codes and regulations, royalties, exemption and preferential tax rates, among others.
- International agreements and treaties.
- Bilateral and multilateral agreements among international companies and between foreign and domestic companies.
- Special benefits for capital assets and reinvestment of profits.
Commercial, Banking and Corporate matters
- Organization of the legal structure suitable to each business project.
- Constitution and maintenance of corporations.
- Corporations for profit or not for profit.
- Negotiations of all types and origins
- Advice on the structure of transaction between private entities or between public and private entities.
- Trust commissions.
- Contracts and negotiable instruments.
- Capital markets.
- Credit and lending transactions and liabilities.
- Requests for bids and proposals, reorganization and bankruptcy and insolvency of persons or entities.
- Restructuring of capital assets, rights of commercial or individual creditors.
- Timely execution of “Due Diligence” proceedings for the organization, purchase, sale, merger, reorganization, spin-off, liquidation and dissolution of corporations.
- Conflict resolution and result optimization advice.
- Resolution of labor-management conflicts.
- Collective and individual bargaining agreements.
- Internal employee manuals and regulations.
- Collective bargaining.
- Inspections and inquiries.
- Labor audits.
- Active or passive defense strategies.
- Negotiations and collections.
- Initiation, management and control of judicial proceedings.
- Selection, hiring and management of appropriate expert witnesses for civil and criminal matters.