- Commencement of business filings.
- Registration for tax purposes.
- Procurement of legal and administrative permits and licenses.
- Application for business licenses.
- Certification of accounting books and records.
- Municipal, provincial/state and national permits; other permits may also be necessary.
Working plan and management
- Development strategies, preparation and control of declarations and reports.
- Computerized accounting systems with renowned and high quality software with easy client access.
- Performance controls.
- Periodic analysis of result statements with clients.
- Processing of client information by internal or external means.
- Control of manual and management tools applied to the individual client’s type of business.
- Reports and certifications.
- Technical reevaluation of personal property.
- Release, assessment and diagnosis of information systems.
- Personnel training.
- Cost analysis.
- Inventory controls.
- Preparation and control of budgets.
- Cash flow reviews.