- External diagnosis
- Correspondent firms in other countries in North and South America and Europe.
- Recording of foreign registrations.
- Assignment and transfer of trademarks, patents and industrial property rights.
- Preparation and notarization of sworn statements and affidavits.
- Execution of public deeds and “protocolization” of private agreements before notaries public.
- Procurement of authentication and apostilles of documents by national, state, regional or municipal agencies and departments under applicable law or under The Hague Convention.